Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

SEM Services

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Idle Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pulledollie
Coast Comber
Coast Comber

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:24 am    Post subject: SEM Services Reply with quote

Is it really that important to invest time, money and effort in SEM? Do you have to be a subject matter expert to be able to do this? Or can someone like me, a non-technical person would be able to do it?
punystream
Beach Glass Hoarder
Beach Glass Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! I guess, you can easily do basic seo provided that you understand what is involve because it also includes restructuring of your site. By the way, there are free tutorials that you can find in the internet. But, if you have enough budget then you may consider some paid experts or providers who can handle your search engine optimization.
pulledollie
Coast Comber
Coast Comber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking of getting help from Demandwave, I'm afraid that I might use SEO incorrectly and get caught.. It could permanently damage my brand based on reviews I read online.. Do you think it's a good idea?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Idle Chit Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: