Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

Travelling soon! Help in managing telecom expense

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Idle Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
punystream
Syrup Seeker
Syrup Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:49 am    Post subject: Travelling soon! Help in managing telecom expense Reply with quote

Most companies describe TEM ( telecom expense management) as a useful way to reduce costs while optimizing and managing telecom expense. But, how do we do the proper way of controlling of communications services and assets. I want to learn more about other process & solution. I need some insights about TEM especially now that I'll be travelling soon.
pulledollie
Coast Comber
Coast Comber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are many ways to do that but if you want something more accurate and safe, the only best way that I only thought of is to have the appropriate tools and processes in place. In order to do that, you will have to look for a reliable software that could help you allocate telecom expense effectively.
punystream
Syrup Seeker
Syrup Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know but I hope you can give me some ideas or websites that can direct me to what I really need. Actually, I am a visual person, I prefer to watch them in a video than reading a long article.

I took your advice. I searched and found this software on youtube regarding TEM, I definitely understand some details but not all. TY
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Idle Chit Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: